Re: inline-block baseline when the baseline would be outside of the element

Hi Gerard,

thanks for writing the tests, and thanks Boris for pointing out that
part of the spec. I'll fix that bug in Blink, but I'd still appreciate
input on whether it seems correct that baselines are outside of the
element's box?

-christian