Re: [css-syntax] string to number feedback

Hi Simon,

My tokenizer is complete and I have started work on my parser. I think
I have found another issue:

> 5.4.3 Consume a qualified rule
>
>〈{〉
> Consume a simple block and assign it to the qualified rule's block. Return the qualified rule.
>
> simple block with an associated token of 〈{〉
> Assign the block to the qualified rule's block. Return the qualified rule.

The second of the statements above does not seem to make sense – I
don't think that a token can be of type 'simple block' – I think you
can just remove that second section and leave the first. (consume a
simple block...).

Or am I wrong?

Thanks,

Marc