Re: [css3-syntax] `}` in selector mode with three ore more open rules

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr> wrote:
>> It was not obvious to me that the stylesheet is counted among the three. If
>> there is a reason to keep this behavior, please add a some explanation for
>> "three" in a note (and maybe the reason too).
>
> It's in the definition of "stack of open rules".
>
> I'll definitely add a note if I can figure out why I did this.

I couldn't figure out what I was trying to do with it.  Since the
behavior in the spec is clearly nonsensical, and I can't figure out
what I was trying to do, I can't fix it, and so I've just removed it.

The other clause didn't make any sense either, so I've fixed it up to
do the right thing - when you see a top-level } in a selector, it just
throws away the style rule being constructed, switches to the parent
rule's mode, and reprocesses the }.