Re: [css3-animations] CSSKeyframesRule.findRule()

On Friday 2013-02-22 15:48 +0100, Daniel Glazman wrote:
> We discussed findRule() during this week's conf call.
> I guess the proposal is to change it from
>
>   CSSKeyframeRule findRule(in DOMString key);

>   sequence<CSSKeyframeRule> findRules(in DOMString key);
>
> of course, the |key| here is subject to the change proposal made
> earlier by Sylvain.

I guess this does make sense; I hope it's Web-compatible (though I
suspect it is).

If we're going to be making changes this substantial to
CSSKeyframesRule, I think we should also make it inherit from
CSSGroupingRule:
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-conditional/#the-cssgroupingrule-interface

-David