Re: [css3-fonts] Copyedits Part A

fantasai wrote:

> General Comments
> ----------------
>
>    One thing I noticed is that you don't use <div class="example"> for examples.
>    It might be a good idea to do that, just to help distinguish normative vs.
>    informative text. Also, in general, be clear when you are using an example
>    by introducing it with "For example,".

I think text wrapped in <div class=example> are for examples that
demonstrate but don't define usage.  Saying that any sentence that
uses "for example" or "e.g." should be wrapped this way seems silly.

I also do think that "for example" text is often closely tied to
definitions of how features work, they attempt to eliminate common
misinterpretations in a normatively defined feature.  In my opinion,
adding "below are examples of invalid usage" amplifies the normative
wording and shouldn't be viewed as informative.

For the other cases, I've taken your suggestion or reworked the text.

Cheers,

John Daggett