Re: [css3-multicol] unknown available width and shrink-to-fit

Hi all,

I see "css3-multicol: how can we speed up the REC?" as a proposed topic
for the F2F agenda. But this issue (which was discussed at TPAC in
October) has not moved this my message quoted below.

Bert, could you provide some clarification regarding your proposal?

--
Simon Sapin