Re: [css-shapes][css-masking] Not specified basic shape

On 12/22/13, 1:32 PM, "Dirk Schulze" <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:

>I forgot to mention another possibility: changing the syntax.
>
> auto | <basic-shape> <box>? | <image>
>
>In which case you can not switch <basic-shape> and <box> unless the
>syntax is changed to:
>
> auto | <basic-shape> <box>? | <box> <basic-shape> | <image>

What’s the motivation for fixing the order? I want to be able to specify a
<basic-shape> with no box, a <box> with no basic shape, or both together.
Allowing the together version to be in either order seems like a good
thing to me.

Thanks,

Alan