Re: [css-syntax][css-variables] parsing a declaration should allow white space only values

On 09/12/2013 03:58, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> CSS Variables allows custom properties to have a value that consists
> only of a white space token, such as |var-a: ;|.  The "parse a
> declaration" algorithm in
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-syntax/#parse-a-declaration doesn't, however.

I just fixed a bug where that algorithm used to accept tokens other than
<ident-token> for the name of the declaration:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/rev/a0cc389d0c55

But with or without this fix, I believe that Parse a declaration does
accept |var-a: ;|. What makes you think it doesn’t?

--
Simon Sapin