Re: [css3-text] indices and animatable

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 06:06:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

fantasai wrote:

> > As noted previously, both CSS3 Text and CSS3 Writing Modes need
> > indices. And I think you need to add the 'Animatable' field to the
> > property definitions.
>
> Done. Let me know if there's a problem!

Cool.  Looks like it needs a bit of tidying though.  You've got "tab
size" and "tab-size", "wrap" and "wrapping", etc.

For property values, I would suggest using indents rather than entries
like "text-justify:auto". Switch from title="text-justify:auto" to
title="text-justify!!auto" and the preprocessor will indent this for
you.

Regards,

John Daggett