[css-regions] Request for comments: CSS Regions testing strategy document

From: Mihai Balan <mibalan@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:42:26 +0100
Hi,

As part of the testing effort for CSS Regions, one of the things that lacked (especially on the spec front) was a public documentation of how we approached testing from a spec-first angle, what were our priorities and what was the progress on the formal test suite.
I order to address these issues, I created a CSS Regions testing strategy proposal [1]. It covers things like testing areas and test approach and also proposes a way of tracking testing progress (not against a specific UA, but in terms of submitted W3C tests).

Please let me know what do you think about it – comments are welcome both on this list and as comments on the code[2] itself.

Thanks a lot,

[1] http://mibalan.github.io/css-regions-testing-strategy-proposal/index.min.html

[2] https://github.com/mibalan/css-regions-testing-strategy-proposal/blob/gh-pages/index.html

Mihai Balan | Quality Engineer @ Web Engine team |  mibalan@adobe.com<mailto:mibalan@adobe.com> | +4-031.413.3653 / x83653 | Adobe Systems Romania