Re: [css-multicol] Overflowing floats issue

Le 30/04/2013 01:31, Håkon Wium Lie a écrit :
> I suggest that the multicol specification remains silent on the issue
> of content reordering

As an implementor reading specs, a spec remaining silent on an issue is
the worst that I can get because I have no idea[1] whether the editors
and the working group have even considered the issue. I’d much rather
have something explicitly marked undefined.

[1] Unless of course I was there when it was discussed, but this kind of
insider knowledge should not be required.

--
Simon Sapin