Re: [css-overflow][css3-regions] CSS Overflow covering CSS Regions use cases + [css3-gcpm]

Johannes Wilm wrote:

 > > Do I need to flip any other switches to create the paged presentation
 > > you achieve?
 >
 > You shouldn't need to. But we are all on Linux at my organization, which
 > means I need to wait a little longer before I can get the newest versions
 > of Chrome/Chromium. I am currently on 28.0.1485.0 dev and it works good.

Yes, it works in 28.0.1485.0, thanks.

 > > The first post has a link to a page with a "prefixed" document which
 > > can be rendered in four different implementations:
 > >
 > >   http://people.opera.com/howcome/2013/reader/news/i1prefix.html
 > >
 > > The implementations are:
 > >
 > >   - Opera's Presto implementation (e.g., Opera 12.15)
 > >   - Opera's WebKit/Blink
 >
 > Can this rendering engine be found anywhere for non-Opera employees? Will
 > it be part of the regular Blink any time soon?

The Presto/Prince/YesLogic implementation are public, but the
Webkit/Blink version has not been released. That's being worked on.

I've coded the Malay Archipelago document in css3 + html:

  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2013/tests/malay/archipelago.html

Which results in this PDF document:

  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2013/tests/malay/archipelago.pdf

Also, it paginates in Opera 12.

Would it be possible for book.js to read the css3 code and thereby
implement footnotes, pagination and all the other goodies?

-h&kon