Re: Applying gradients to text

Ah, then I'm probably not going to go ahead and use it.

True, clipping the background so it fits in the text does sound like a
terrible idea. I just wanted to see if it was possible.

The text in this case was quite large as it was the main headline, but yes,
I hadn't considered the background-size issue before.

Thank you for the help!

--
Regards,
              Irfan Mir.