Re: [css-overflow][css3-regions] CSS Overflow covering CSS Regions use cases + [css3-gcpm]

Johannes Wilm wrote:

 > Let me show you my use case -- BookJS. It's a tiny javascript script that
 > uses CSS Regions to create book like contents from plain HTML. It flows the
 > content into pages, and additionally it plays some extra content on each
 > page (page numbers, running headers) and lets some elements escape the
 > general content flow -- such as footnotes and  top floats (and hopelfully
 > soon: margin notes).
 >
 > You can find some examples working with current Webkit/Blink here:
 > http://sourcefabric.github.io/BookJS/

I've been trying to view your examples in recent Chrome builds, but
I'm not sure I see the same as you. Could you post some screenshots --
that would open an interesting discussion on how to best achived
book-like content in HTML/CSS.

Here are some recent messgeas with examples that seems similar in
motivation to your work:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0740.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Apr/0162.html

Cheers,