Re: Styling radio button and checkbox controls

I agree to both this and the referenced thread. As an author I cringe each time I'm commanded to implement the hideous workarounds available out there..

The last discussion seemed to die off just when steam was building up a month ago.

My questions:
• is there any previous work on form styling that can be built upon?
• how should these issues be properly worked on in a public manner to avoid any responsive image working group similar workflow fiasco?

And kudos to Henrik and Antony for lifting and taking the fight for these hard solved issues.

A concerned author.
Stefan Wallin
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone