Re: Katakana/hiragana list lettering

[resending because my mail client is too complicated and I dropped
www-style]

Fwiw, I have some tests results for all the major browsers at
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/html-css/list-style-type/results-list-style-type#alphabetic

Afaict, from the notes I made, the tests fail because of differences in
the initial sequence rather than because of the way of handling higher
numbers - ie. they all seem to agree on approach A.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)