Re: Print, monochrome, and high-contrast

Hi all,

Sorry if by keeping on improving media queries, the csswg keeps on making you even more disappointed that the whatwg won't let you use them for content images :-P

Jokes aside, there is really little I can do on that front. I've tried throwing some ideas in a while ago, but it doesn't seem that this made much of a difference.

Anyway, if you have some feedback about the the new proposed media queries, (or ideas about new ones), this is certainly most welcome. Be sure to send that to www-style@w3.org though, as I'm afraid I don't have the bandwidth to follow messages on public-respimg@w3.org.

-Florian