Re: [css3-exclusions] how to handle exclusion shape-inside overflow

On 10/18/12 11:31 PM, "srirama chandra sekhar mogali"
<srirama179@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Alan,
>
>I have a question related to shape-inside overflow content
>behavior in case of shape-padding.
>The explanation and the two diagrams you have given explains the behavior
>of overflow in normal case, but
>when there is a shape-padding, the expected behaviour is still not clear.
>Please clarify on whether the overflowing content should
>still avoid the shape-padding area or not.
>
>Regards,
>Sriram

Sriram,

I've updated the introduction of section 4.4 and the overflow paragraph in
4.4.2 to note that there is a single shape defined by the combination of
shape-inside and shape-padding, and it is that shape that is used as the
content area. I've also added shape-padding to the overflow figures.
Please let me know if these changes answer your question.

Thanks,

Alan