Re: [css4-images] Color stop syntax

To the order of stop color and stop offset. If Lea run into this problem on a live demo, it also means that browsers don't allow switching the order. If we change the spec here, it will most likely incompatible with current browsers (as long as they don't implement it). I wonder if we may not have enough tests for CSS3 Images. And if it changes, it may should go into CSS3 Images before it gets recommendation and not in CSS4 Images.

Greetings,
Dirk