Re: [css4-background][editorial] round missing from the list of acceptable values for border-corner-shape

Yup, convex and concave are pretty incomprehensible to me. curve-(inside|outside) is definitely more understandable. Or perhaps curve and curve-inset.
Or just allowing negative border-radius for curve.