Re: Alternative Style Sheets

On 10/12/12 3:41 PM, "Gérard Talbot" wrote:
>> The problem is persisted across what.  Page?  Hostname?  Something else?
>
> Persistence over visits. When I revisit, say,
>
> http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/ie8.html
>
> I want the webpage to serve me my preferred alternate stylesheet which is
> , in my case, the Moosified alternate stylesheet.

Yes, yes.  But what should happen when you visit

   http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/

?  Consider both the cases when it has an alternate stylesheet called
"Moosified" and when it does not.

> Cookie handling makes this possible:

Cookie handling makes it up to the site to decide which pages a
particular selection of a style set applies to, which a site is
best-placed to do because it knows which pages are actually related to
each other design-wise.

-Boris