Re: Alternative Style Sheets

I would agree that the alternative stylesheets are a great concept, and one that makes adding accessible or alternative views an easy thing to achieve without having to clutter your UI with icons to point to them.

But as Anton points out, without wide browser support and an easy method of discovery, we have to implement those icons and ugly JS switching mechanisms. Such a shame.