Re: [css-counter-styles-3] Publish FPWD?

Glad to hear we haven't lost it. It may not be perfect, but there's a
lot of valuable information there.

Actually, I was wondering whether you'd like the i18n WG to own and
maintain that document?  It fits alongside our Japanese (and hopefully
soon Indic) requirements documents.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead