Re: [css3-animations] Ability to have "adjacent" keyframes / "instantaneous" interpolations

Why not have the same logic as the canvas gradient stops?
quote:

If multiple stops are added at the same offset on a gradient, they must be
placed in the order added, with the first one closest to the start of the
gradient, and each subsequent one infinitesimally further along towards the
end point (in effect causing all but the first and last stop added at each
point to be ignored).

So keyframes can then contain:

from {...}

50% {...}
50% {...}
to {...}

and you'd animate from 0 to the first 50% and then from the second 50% to
the end