Re: [css3-flexbox] Is painting order affected by 'flex-order'?

I asked this exact question back in January:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Jan/1232.html

and it appeared that we settled on flex-order _not_ affecting painting order:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Jan/1241.html

and as a result, we have this text in the spec right now:

 # ‘flex-order’ has no effect on stacking/layering; elements must
 # still be drawn over/under each other based on document order,
 # ‘z-index’, and other relevant means.

I prefer this behavior (no effect on painting order), but I'm OK with it
either way.  (though we should be sure that flexbox & grid end up being
consistent on this)

~Daniel