Re: [css3-mediaqueries] Media query "em" example contradicts normative prose

On 3/23/12 8:28 AM, Florian Rivoal wrote:
> Relative units in media queries are based on the initial
> value, *** which means that units are never based on
> results of declarations***. For example, in HTML, the
> ‘em’ unit is relative to the initial value of ‘font-size’.

I think "are never based on the styles applied to elements" would be
clearer than "are never based on results of declarations".

Other than that, I guess this works.  Let's hope.  I'll tell you if more
authors are confused in the future... ;)

-Boris