Re: outline-radius

Hi everyone,

Great to see a lively discussion around this topic. A couple of thoughts
regarding the last couple ideas:

- Are there any known instances of developers actually *using* and
preferring the outline wrapping around multiple boxes in situations where
the outline is set via CSS? I just can't figure out why a dev would want
that - it might make total sense as an accessibility thing, but I can't
see it work for layout purposes (If it would wrap around actual
transparent edges - especially on images - that would be different, and we
would totally use it). I am starting to get the feeling that outline is
simply overloaded, and isn't really helpful to address my use-case.

- On first sight, I do like the proposal by Marat regarding multiple
borders and some that affect the box, others that don't. I can see some
tricky situations though with the order of multiple "size affects". I do
think that border would be the logical place to do effects such as mine,
instead of outline.

Yes, I don't know the exact syntax, but getting rid of the outline prop
(or defining it so that it doesn't show an outline per default, but simply
controls the outline that is shown on focus), and extending border seems
like the natural and right thing to do imho.

Thanks,
Paul