RE: outline-radius

Kang-Hao wrote:
> Details are fun, but I feel like every time when someone talks in this
> way, it *feels like* someone is discouraging people from sending
> proposals. (Though I do have great sympathy for the whole
> implementation industry.)

I'd prefer border-radius rounding of spans that split across multiple lines (and thus have all kinds of 1-to-many element-box relationships) was addressed directly and clearly in the specification (with rendering examples!) before the WG even consider expanding the complexity to outline.

It might feel like discouraging, and perhaps in part that's true.  I strongly discourage introducing shiny-27 until dependency shiny-15 is specified fully.

Until such completeness, it's difficult for implementers to convince their management that the problem space is and will be stable and useful enough to be worth investing in.