Re: Allowing unknown pseudo classes and unknown pseudo element in the selector.

On 3/9/12 5:27 AM, Christoph Päper wrote:
> … and I’m pretty sure there have been proposals already which would require that to be extended to

My point was that right now there are no real restrictions on the syntax
of future pseudo-elements or pseudo-classes, and certainly not on
prefixed ones.

So having some sort of setup where "as little as possible" is dropped
would involve defining restrictions on said future syntax so that UAs
now know what they're supposed to drop.

Make sense?

-Boris