Re: [css3-page][css3-mediaqueries] Changing element styles on page breaks

OK.

So, if I wanted to add @regions to the inside of an @page, then that is doable, right? Image this:

@region normally requires a selector to select a region, so it can style the part of the flow within the region.[1] Presumably (although the spec doesn't say) using an @region selector to select something that is not a region has no effect. But I can imagine selecting @region :root, or not having any selector at all after @region, would cause @region to just select the entire "normal" (non-named) flow (the stuff that isn't in a named region flow). Normally, doing so for continuous media wouldn't be terribly useful, but put '@region { … }' inside of '@page thisParticularPage { … }', and then the rules inside that @region would apply to only that page.

I think that would about cover it, no? Can we add that to the region spec?

1) http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-regions/#the-at-region-style-rule