Re: [css-variables] CSS Variables are a NEW kind of variable

I tend to agree that the concept may be easier understood and agreed on if it were named "user-defined properties".
Since the title of this thread is already saying that CSS Variables differ to everything we know so far, they should probably not be called "variables".

Sebastian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------