Re: CfC: publish FPWD of Fullscreen spec; deadline May 24

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 11:02:43 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
wrote:

>>  | If its specified 'position' is 'static', it computes to 'absolute'.
>
> What if position is not specified?

Everything's specified.

http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/cascade.html#specified-value

>> Other comments:
>>
>>  #  *|*:fullscreen {
>>  #      position:fixed;
>>  #      top:0; right:0; bottom:0; left:0;
>>  #      margin:0;
>>
>> Shouldn't that be margin: auto? I'd've assumed you'd want replaced
>> elements
>> centered by default.
>
> No because width/height are set as well. We should maybe set another
> property for replaced elements. content-fit or some such.

Do you mean object-fit? I guess it would be nice for images to be
object-fit:contain in fullscreen. (Videos already are.)

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software