Re: [css3-lists] Where can the counter() function be used?

Le 09/07/2012 17:30, Boris Zbarsky a écrit :
> It's not the same, no.
>
> It's different in various cases involving SVG, in the "irrelevant boxes"
> cases ofhttp://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/tables.html#anonymous-boxes  and
> probably a few other places.  I can try to look through the Gecko code
> to get a full list if it's really useful.

Oh, I see.

I did not though of these because, in my implementation, "treated as if
it had 'display: none'" just means removing/dropping a box object. I
never keep around a box with the used value set to 'none'.

Anyway, back to the original topic: it is unclear to me whether such
boxes should affect counters. I probably have bugs in WeasyPrint such as
a box that can increment a counter before being "removed" in a later step.

--
Simon Sapin