Re: [css3-lists] Where can the counter() function be used?

(12/07/09 22:59), Simon Sapin wrote:
> Le 09/07/2012 16:24, Boris Zbarsky a écrit :
>> P.S.  Note that "boxes are present" does not actually map directly to
>> computed display values, by the way.  It probably does map to used
>> display values...
>
> Is the used value for 'display' not always the same as the computed
> value? When can it be different?

I would guess this happens

1. For a child element of 'display: none'
2. For an element out of document
3. For a pseudo-element with 'content: normal/none'

Though it seems pretty undefined and I would expect this to be defined
in css3-box.

Cheers,
Kenny