Re: [css3-page] Margin boxes: replacing 6.3.2 Variable Dimension Computation Rules

Le 02/07/2012 18:23, Simon Sapin a écrit :

> Please find attached a revised version of my proposal. You can also find
> the latest version[1] or the change history[2].
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/SimonSapin/css/blob/master/margin-boxes-variable-dimension
> [2]
> https://github.com/SimonSapin/css/commits/master/margin-boxes-variable-dimension

This is implemented and released in WeasyPrint 0.11. The Python code
(BSD-licenced) is a straight-forward translation of the algorithm:

https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/blob/v0.11/weasyprint/layout/pages.py#L185

With the current (unchanged) spec this new behavior is non-conforming,
but this is better than the broken code that we had before.

Regards,
--
Simon Sapin