Re: [css3-values] Disposition of Comments, remaining issues, and moving to CR

(12/06/29 4:34), fantasai wrote:
> Tab and I just finished the last few outstanding edits into the editor's
> draft:
>   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values/
> And updated the Disposition of Comments, here:
>   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-values/issues-lc-2012
>
> We'd like to take this spec to CR next week, if possible.
>
> There are four open issues for WG resolution, all with proposals. They
> are highlighted
> in the issues list, but I will summarize them here as well:

Can I assume that the issue I raised about making space around '+' and
'-' optional[1] is rejected? It is not listed in the DoC.

This issue seems to belong to this level.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012May/thread#msg404

Cheers,
Kenny