Re: [css3-flexbox] Computed value and flex-align/flex-item-align.

Actually, I take back my "on a flexbox item" suggested-text, because
it's technically not easy to determine whether we're a flexbox item or
not from inside the style system (as discussed in one of the "float"
threads earlier this week).

However, it is easy to determine if we're the child of a flexbox.  So
maybe this added prefix should be "On the child of a flexbox, ..." or
something like that.

Thanks,
~Daniel