Re: [CSS21] min-height: 100% in html, body

Le Jeu 26 janvier 2012 13:25, Lea Verou a écrit :
> http://dabblet.com/result/gist/1683580
>
> Opera is the only one that seems to get it right, every other browser I
> tested (IE, Chrome, Firefox) seems to ignore the min-height declaration.
> However, I think it's quite improbable that all popular engines but one
> are buggy. What's the case?

Lea,

I think you found something here.

We can make 8 tests (2^3 combinations) out of such code.

We already had
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/min-height-percentage-003.htm
but, for unknown reasons, did not check other code combinations.

Note that Opera 11.61 does not repaint the document correctly when
increasing document height.

If you want to be credited for the tests, let me know.

Quick tests done so far:

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/min-height-percentage-004.xht

http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/min-height-percentage-005.xht

Gérard