Re: Fast-track new people to areas www-style need the most help with

Le 17 janv. 2012 à 04:32, Matthew Wilcox a écrit :

> Agh! I have just found this: http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/weblog/2011/inside-csswg/
>
> Why on earth is this not on the W3C pages as an introduction to the list, and getting involved with it?!

The hard part usually is that we have a tendency to say "Why was this not accessible on the home page" but the we is composed of many people with different priorities.

That said, there is certainly room for improvements.
I remember in the past, I tried a small series of blog, but I didn't manage to write everything I wanted. There is room for more comprehensive information.

http://www.w3.org/QA/2007/05/contribute-w3c-quick-tips.html
http://www.w3.org/QA/2007/06/contribute-w3c-tutorials.html

Olivier Théreaux wrote also
http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/03/w3c-mailing-lists.html

btw I didn't remember where it was so I just did
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22How%20to%20to%20contribute%20to%20W3C%22

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software