Re: Adding a font to the current stack (smarter fallbacks)

I'm not sure it even needs a change of syntax or additional trigger. It
just needs defining as what CSS ought to do when the current font stack has
been exhausted - fall back to parent elements font stack. In other words,
the default action could be inherit without breaking any existing sites
(because the current default is to just flop over and use whatever the
browser's got set as a default font, I think).