Re: Proposal to enable -css- prefix on transform and appearance

On Feb 23, 2012, at 14:42 , Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> I'll be more explicit: a shared prefix solves a minor problem with
> prefixes, makes the major problem worse, and introduces entirely new
> and exciting problems.  Its positives are well outweighed by its
> negatives.

Well, I don't agree.  But, be that as it may, I take it you are entirely happy with the status quo (that vendors must use and evangelize only vendor-specific prefixes until the CSS WG decides it's time to drop the prefixes)?

David Singer