Re: [css-variables] the new ED for CSS Variables

Seems like you're blowing things a bit out of proportion here. Actually, by
keeping variables in a new namespace, you diminish the expected amount of
review and impact. As things stand, by conflating the syntax with
properties, we should be _more_ concerned that we are introducing a
conflict.

Chris