Re: [css3-grid-layout] Renaming implicitly named lines, reverse grid indices

On 02/16/2012 07:47 AM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:
> [...]

IMO both sets should match the terminology in writing modes;
flexbox interpreting "flow-relative" relative to the flex-flow
(which is what Tab had proposed IIRC), and grid interpreting
"flow-relative" relative to the text flow.

And of course if anyone has a better set of terms to use for the
before/after pair, speak up now or forever hold your peace... :)

~fantasai