Re: [CSS-transforms] rotate(<angle>[, <translation-value>, <translation-value>])

Hi Dirk,

just to make it clear to me. The issue you are trying to resolve is if you
have content that is like:
<HTML>

<svg>

<g id='id' transform="rotate(45, 10, 10)">

and you call:

getcomputedStyle(document.getElementById("id")).transform

it should return:

"rotate(45deg, 10px, 10px)"