Re: [css3-transforms] translate() vs. translate3d()

Hi Chris,

I agree that's a much better way of doing skew. It also avoid the
discontinuity that you see if skew approaches 90deg.

I've asked for this in the past but people didn't like it since it didn't
match SVG. Maybe we could give it a different name...

Rik