Re: [css3-transforms] translate() vs. translate3d()

Hi Christoph,

I added the two offset arguments for rotate() yesterday. While for Rotate3d you specify a vector to define the aches around you want to rotate the element in 3d space, rotate() defines an offset to the origin. And you rotate the element around this given point. So it is hard to combine both functions and separating makes more sense then.

Note that rotate excepts length and percentage, while rotate3d just excepts numbers (vector).

Greetings,
-Dirk