Re: Property proxies / CSS setters

Your approach also works for people who do CSS pre-processing.

The proxy concept gives a standard means to pre-process this particular
set of CSS issue.
I could certainly see a shell script which takes the proxy as input, and
outputs both JS and CSS to match it for older browsers.
There's still the setter issue with JS on implementations that don't
support setters, but that's life.

For me, webkitTransform = mozTransform = msTransform = ... is no fun.
But it's not the end of the world.

-Charles