Re: [css3-animations] What does animation-fill-mode do when animation-iteration-count is zero?

What currently happens with a non-integer animation-iteration-count
and animation-fill-mode: both?

According to the spec at least, an animation-fill-mode of forwards or
both applies the values in the most recently executing keyframe once
the animation has ended. Does that mean setting an
animation-iteration-count of 0.5 and animation-fill-mode of forwards
for an animation with only a from and a to keyframe will result in the
values specified in the from keyframe being applied after the
animation has ended?

Regardless, I agree strongly with Tab and Brian that continuity is
more desirable - we want to provide abstractions that are minimally
surprising to web developers, and:
(1) abstractions that have suddenly discontinuous results when
specifying continuous values are more surprising than those which
don't
(2) abstractions that allow two different implementations to provide
completely different results from the same input values are more
surprising than those which don't

Cheers,
    -Shane