Re: [css3-animations] What does animation-fill-mode do when animation-iteration-count is zero?

(2012/02/06 18:56), Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I'm also okay with this, though if we're accepting that non-integer
> iteration counts are useful, I think that counts between 0 and 1 are
> fine.

I've found with SVG Animation that non-integer iteration counts are
pretty useful. For example, if you have motion on a loop path it's not
uncommon to want to run the loop 1.5 times. repeatCount="1.5" is a lot
simpler than using keyPoints, or end times etc. for that.

(Also, a lot of other features in SVG such as repeatDur assume you can
do fractions of intervals. I suspect CSS will also need this eventually.)

I agree with Tab that if you allow non-integer iteration counts, you
should allow values between 0 and 1.