Re: [css3-transforms] Making transform-origin a list, converting transform to comma separated

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com> wrote:

> That's true. I expect though that we (Apple + WebKit) will never be able
> to break the way we parse -webkit-transform. This means we'd have to allow
> spaces, even if commas are added. The unprefixed version could conceivably
> use commas-only if the spec changes.

There is a ton of usage of the unprefixed version already, and I bet much
of it doesn't use commas since it's just copied and pasted from whatever
worked in Webkit.

We don't have the freedom to change the unprefixed syntax in incompatible
ways.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us